On Wednesday, celebrity singer Shawn Mendes announced on social media that he was canceling all the shows in his upcoming Wonder World Tour. Earlier in the month, the ‘Wonder’ singer said that he was canceling some of his shows to deal with his mental health. Today, on social media, he has made a similar post canceling the rest of the shows on the global tour.
Shawn Mendes posted on Instagram that he “unfortunately” had to cancel all the shows in his world tour. He said that he had spoken with his team and health professionals. The “Stitches” celebrity singer added that it was clear that he needed to take time off to “ground” himself and “come back stronger.”
The “In My Blood” singer said that it broke his heart to cancel the shows but he was hopeful that he might pick up tour dates after taking a mental health pause. However, he clearly mentioned that his health was his first priority.
Shawn Mendes also reassured his fans that he would continue to make new music and that he couldn’t wait to see them “on tour in the future.” The “Mercy” celebrity also thanked everyone for all the support they had given him and for “sticking” by him on the journey.
In December 2020, Shawn Mendes released “Wonder” his fourth studio album. A year later, he dropped a single, “It’ll Be Okay.” He is also starring in “Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile,” an animated musical film that has a scheduled release on October 7, 2022.
The Lost in Japan crooner was scheduled to go on a world tour and perform in North America from June to October and in Europe, in May 2023. The Youth singer began his career at a young age and started going on tours when he was only 15. The celebrity singer has always been open about his mental health and it is hoped that a long rest away from tours will rejuvenate 23-year old Shawn Mendes.
Follow us on Google news for more updates and News