1. For the Cowboy Beef and Beans:
2. Place the dry red kidney beans and dry navy beans in a large pot, and cover with several inches of water.
3. Boil the beans until tender, approximately 2 hours, adding water as needed to cover. Remove from heat, and set aside without draining.
4. In a large skillet, combine the beef and onions over medium heat.
5. Cook the beef and onions until the meat is brown and the onions are clear.
6. Add the beans and their liquid to the meat mixture.
7. Add all remaining ingredients (can of pork and beans, brown gravy mix, coffee, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and red habañero sauce) to the skillet, and stir well.
8. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer this mixture for 2-3 hours, until it has a thick, chili-like texture.
9. Remove the meat mixture from the heat, and pour into a greased 13” x 9” casserole dish.
10. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and make the Roundup Bacon Biscuits.
11. For the Roundup Bacon Biscuits:
12. In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and milk.
13. In a large bowl, mix the Bisquick together with the milk mixture, stirring until it forms a ball.
14. Roll this dough out on a floured surface to a thickness of 1/4 inch. The dough should form a rectangle.
15. Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter, and sprinkle with the bacon and cheese.
16. Roll up the dough, beginning at one long side.
17. Slice the dough into 1-inch slices.
18. Place the slices on top of the beef and bean mixture in the casserole dish.
19. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.