Connect with us

CWEB Celebrity News

Reports say Prince Harry & Meghan Markle to meet royals this year for a parade, the first meeting since they moved away

 

 

The royal family, in Britain, is preparing for the Queen’s annual birthday parade in London. It will be held on June 12 this year and according to reports both Prince Harry and Megan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the parade and meet their royal family.

The last time the Sussexes met with their royal counterparts in public was at the Westminster Abbey Commonwealth service on March 9. This meeting took place after the couple decided to relocate to Montecito in California. They moved with their one-year old son Archie.

Every year the Queen’s birthday is celebrated with a military parade. However, due to the pandemic, the celebrations were scaled down last year. The Queen had made an appearance, at the event, without family. The ceremony had also moved to Windsor Castle from Buckingham Palace, in London, as a result of the lockdowns.

The parade this year is scheduled to be held at Buckingham palace this spring/summer. The queen will be 95-years old. These celebrations will also be the first national one as the pandemic had shut down all national celebrations.

A royal aide said that the plan, as of now, is that the Queen’s birthday parade will take place in London as usual but there may be changes and adaptations depending on the guidelines that will be in place, at that period of time. He said that they aspire and desire “to make it happen.”

The Sussexes’ exit terms from the royal household has been termed as “Megxit” by some of the British press.

Image Credit UK Royal










Follow us on Google news for more updates and News





Full Disclaimer

Click to comment

More in CWEB Celebrity News

>

FREE

Get the most important news and analyses for Free.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.